GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
15 June 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 20th June, 2017
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Election of Chairman
4. Declaration of Interest
5. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 16th May, 2017
6. Progress Arising from the Minutes
7. Flooding – Up to date progress
8. Well House Refurbishment. (Conclusion)
9. Railway Walk – Long term planning –
10. Village seat repairs – progress
12. Progress on Noticeboard improvements
13. Village Verges
14. Matters to Report
15. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, D.Bexon, S.Kent, P.Bower, G.May, J.Youatt.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.