GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A RavenClerk to the Council33 Leake RoadGothamNottsNG11 0HWTel: 0115 9830863Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 October 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend a FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 31st October, 2017
commencing at 7.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Admission of New Member2. Election of Chairman3. Election of Vice-Chairman4. Apologies5. Acceptance of Apologies6. Declaration of Interest7. Minutes of the Finance Meeting held 31st January, 2017 Accuracy/Progress 8. Finance Committee Policy. (as circulated by email).9. Bank Account Balances: (As at 26.10.2017) a) Co-Op Current Account £ 18,969.34 (unreconciled) b) Co-op 14 Day Account £ 3.77 c) Handelsbanken current account £ 59,992.49
10. 2017/18 Budget Rolling Balances (as per sheets circulated by e-mail) a) Capital b) Revenue c) Recreation Ground d) Environment
11. Capital Requests 2018/19, to Date: a) Gotham Remembers £ 500 b) c) d) 12. Preliminary Budgets for 2018/19 (to date) a) Revenue Paper 2 b) Environment Paper 3 c) Recreation Ground Paper 4 d) Cemetery Budget Paper 6
13. Any Other Financial Issues:
14. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
N.B. Please bring all emailed background papers to meeting.
Committee Members: J.M.F.Royce, J.P.Anderson, B.J.Walker, G May, A.Clayworth. Distribution List: Full Council
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to this meeting.