GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
CLERK TO THE COUNCIL
33, LEAKE RD
Tel : 0115 9830863
12th January, 2015
YOU ARE DULY SUMMONED to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held in the Weldon Room on Tuesday, 20th January, 2015 at 8.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council
2. Acceptance of Apologies
3. Declaration of Interest
4 Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 18th November, 2014
5. Progress Arising from the Minutes
6. Railway Walk replacement fence
8. Litter Bin for Cheese Hill
9. Replacement Entrance Sign for Kegworth Road
10. New Notice Board
11. Matters to Report
12. Any Other Business
13. Date and Time of Next Meeting
Committee Members: C.Dabell, M.Sheppard, K.Steed, G.Hutter, G.Clark, G.Holbrook.
British Gypsum Representative – A.Gorringe
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.