GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
33, LEAKE ROAD
CLERK TO THE COUNCIL
Tel : 0115 9830863
18th November, 2015
YOU ARE DULY SUMMONED to attend a FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING to be held in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall on TUESDAY 24th November, 2015 commencing at 7.30 p.m.
J.A.Raven (Clerk to the Council)
2. Acceptance of Apologies
3. Declaration of Interest
4. Minutes of the Finance Meeting held 27th October, 2015
5. Bank Account Balances as at 18.11.2015:
a) Co-Op Current Account £ 20,874.43 (unreconciled)
b) Co-op 14 Day Account £ 3.77
c) Handelsbanken current account £ 64,150.85
6. 2015/16 Budget Rolling Balances (additonal to date)
a) Recreation Ground Maintenance Paper 4
b) Recreation Ground Capital
7. Revenue Budget for 2016/17:
a) Cemetery – Gardening Update.
b) Cricket Club Mowing Contract.
8. Asset of Community Value (A.C.V.) Funding Options to Raise £50,000:
a) Capital Account Adjustments
b) Precept – one off levy
c) Precept Annual Period Surcharge – say ten years.
d) Precept – Public Works Loan Board (P.W.L.B.) (10 years minimun repayment)
e) Grants – Liaise with Steering Group.
f) Donations/Gifts – Liaise with Steering Group.
g) Any Other ‘Bright Ideas’
9. Appointment of Steering Group Liaison Officer:
10. Precept 2016/17 RBC Update:
a) Tax Base
b) Transitional Relief
11. Any Other Financial Matters to Report.
12. Date and Time of Next Meeting 26.01.2016, fall back 12.01.2016.
Committee Members: J.M.F.Royce, G.Clark, B.J.Walker, M.Sheppard, J.P.Anderson.
Distribution to Full Council.
Members of the Press and Public are cordially invited to attend this meeting.