GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
25 January 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 31st January, 2017
commencing at 7.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Acceptance of G.May as a member of the Environment Committee.
2. Election of Chairman
3. Election of Vice Chairman
5. Declaration of Interest
6. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 15th November, 2016
7. Progress Arising from the Minutes
8. Removal of Elders along the Railway Walk
9. Relocation of 5 Village Seats from the Well House and The Square.
10. Choice of Tree for The Square
11. Matters to Report
12. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins, P.Bower, G.May.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.