GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
12 April 2016
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 21st June, 2016
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Election of Chairman
2. Election of Vice-Chairman
4. Declaration of Interest
5. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 19TH April, 2016
6. Progress Arising from the Minutes
7. Well House Refurbishment Update
8. Choice of Tree Replacements in The Square
9. Improvements/Weatherproofing Village Noticeboard
10. Cuckoo Bush Mound Working Party
11. Flooding – Information for website re sandbags, etc.
12. Matters to Report
13. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell, G.Holbrook, M.J.Sheppard, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, G.Clark, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.