GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
12 July 2016
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 19th July, 2016
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Election of Vice-Chairman
3. Declaration of Interest
4. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 21st June, 2016
5. Progress Arising from the Minutes
6. Well House Refurbishment Update
7. Choice of Tree Replacements in The Square
8. Flooding – Progress on drainage issues.
9. Cuckoo Bush Mound Working Party
10. Improvements/ Village Noticeboard
11. Matters to Report
12. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell, G.Holbrook, M.J.Sheppard, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, G.Clark, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.