GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
11 October 2016
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 18th October, 2016
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
2. Declaration of Interest
3. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 20TH September, 2016
4. Progress Arising from the Minutes
5. Well House Refurbishment. (Conclusion)
6. Flooding – Report on Flooding meeting held on the 13th October, 2016
7. Budget for 2017/18
8. Tree Planting along Nottingham Road, between Bidwell Cres. and Gotham Garage (email – K.Hourd)
9. Improvements/ Village Noticeboard
10. Replacement Seating in The Square using old Well House seats
11. NCC Community Improvement Scheme. (New scheme suggestions)
12. Choice of Tree Replacements in The Square
13. Matters to Report
14. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: G.Holbrook (Chairman), C.Dabell (Vice Chairman) M.J. Sheppard, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.