GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
11 February 2016
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 16th February, 2016
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
2. Declaration of Interest
3. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 19TH January, 2016
4. Progress Arising from the Minutes
5. Well House Refurbishment Progress (Report on HLF application)
6. Rowan Trees Replacement in The Square
7. Village Litter Pick 12th March, 2016
8. Re-siting of Weldon Hill Heritage Board
9. Railway Walk Seating refurbishment of middle seat /Removal of seat – Kegworth Rd. end.
10. Improvements/Weatherproofing Village Noticeboard
11. Matters to Report
12. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell, (Chairman) G.Holbrook (Vice-Chairman) M.Sheppard, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, G.Clark, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins. British Gypsum Representative – A.Gorringe
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.