GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
10 November 2016
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held on
TUESDAY, 15th November, 2016
commencing at 8.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
1. Election of Chairman
3. Declaration of Interest
4. Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 18th October, 2016
5. Progress Arising from the Minutes
6. Christmas Tree Installation
7. Well House Refurbishment. (Conclusion) New Timer
8. Flooding – Up to date progress
9. Railway Walk ElderTree Removal
10 Planting along Nottingham Road, between Bidwell Cres. and Gotham Garage (email – K.Hourd)
11. Improvements/ Village Noticeboard
12. Replacement Seating in The Square and outside New Rectory
13. Choice of Tree Replacements in The Square – Progress
14. NCC Community Improvement Scheme. (Kissing Gate at entrance to Railway Walk)
15. Matters to Report
16. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
Committee Members: C.Dabell (Vice Chairman), P.Bower, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins.
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend.