GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
2 March 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL to be held on
TUESDAY, 7th March, 2017
commencing at 7.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
2. Acceptance of Apologies.
3. County Councilor Andrew Brown.
4. Borough Councilor Stuart Matthews.
5. Declaration of Interest.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council Held on the 7th February, 2017 Accuracy / Progress.
7. Two Casual Vacancies – Two Applications received – J Youatt; S Kent.
a) Monthly Payments and Receipts.
b) Application for £500 Gotham Fest Grant (M. Lowe).
c) Application from St. Lawrence PCC for cost of repairs to Church Clock
d) Recommendation from Finance Committee – Pay K. Mafham £500 for Planning advice.
9. Report by Chairman of Planning and Development Committee:
Recommendations from the Planning Committee to Main Council:
a. That GPC reaffirms its policy for a ‘shrink-wrap’ green belt envelope around the village and supports provision of affordable housing, behind the former Royal British Legion site.
b. That GPC register for a Neighbourhood Plan and appoints K. Mafham to draw up a Neighbourhood Plan.
c. A Public Meeting to be held on Monday, 20th March, 2017 in the Memorial Hall, main hall at 7.30 p.m.
10. Planning Decisions Received: Nil.
11. Planning Applications Received: Nil.
12. Environment Committee Report:
Village Litter Pick (Saturday 18th March 2017)
Village seat re-location. (alteration)
13. Memorial Hall Report (A.Clayworth/D.Bexon/G.Hutter)
14. Playground Group – 1st Meeting March 13th at The Memorial Hall
15. Flooding Progress Report
16. Data Access Request
17. Clerk’s appraisal (date of meeting)
18. Policing Matters (D.Bexon/B.J.Walker)
19. Gotham News & Media
20. Date for Annual Parish Meeting.
21. Chairman’s Report
22. Clerk’s Report/Correspondence: see overleaf:
23. Matters to Report
24. Items for Next Agenda
25. Date of next Meeting – (4th April, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.)
The Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.