GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
1 February 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL to be held on
TUESDAY, 7th February, 2017
commencing at 7.00 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
2) Acceptance of Apologies.
3) County Councilor Andrew Brown.
4) Borough Councilor Stuart Matthews.
5) Declaration of Interest.
6) Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council Held on the 3rd January, 2017 Accuracy / Progress.
7) Acceptance of Revised Standing Orders.
8) Two Casual Vacancies.
9) Acceptance of Clerk’s Temporary Assistant (M Raven).
a) Monthly Payments and Receipts.
b) Recommendations from the Finance Committee:
Precept for 2017/18 Nil increase.
Gotham News Printing by Temple Printers.
Permission for RFO to t/f monies from Handelsbanken to Co-op, if necessary.
c) Application for £500 Gotham Fest Grant (M Lowe). [Defer until March Meeting]
11) Report by Chairman of Planning and Development Committee:
a) RBC Public Consultation on Local Plan Part 2 – Memorial Hall 9th March 2017 3 – 8 pm
12) Planning Decisions Received: Nil.
13) Planning Applications Received:
17/1: (Ref: 17/00196/FUL) 329 Leake Road – 1st side ext single storey rear ext, loft conversion (resub)
14) Environment Committee Report:
Bidwell Crescent to Gotham Garage Tree Planting Project
Relocation of 5 Public Seats
Recommendations: a) Tree species for planting in the Square (Revised Proposal)
b) Railway Walk Quotations – Removal of Elders
Village Litter Pick (Date changed to Saturday 18th March 2017)
15) Memorial Hall Report (A.Clayworth/D.Bexon/G.Hutter)
16) Flooding Progress Report (Public Meeting held on 30th January 2017)
17) Data Access Request
18) Clerk’s appraisal (date of meeting)
19) Policing Matters (D.Bexon/B.J.Walker)
20) Gotham News & Media
21) Chairman’s Report
22) Clerk’s Report/Correspondence: see overleaf:
23) Matters to Report
24) Items for Next Agenda
25) Date of next Meeting – (7th March, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.)
The Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.