GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Tel: 0115 9830863
30 March 2017
YOU ARE duly summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL to be held on
TUESDAY, 4th April, 2017
commencing at 7.30 p.m. in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.
J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council
2. Acceptance of Apologies.
3. County Councilor Andrew Brown.
4. Borough Councilor Stuart Matthews.
5. Declaration of Interest.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council Held on the 7th March, 2017 Accuracy / Progress.
a) Monthly Payments and Receipts.
b) Appointment of Internal Auditor
c) New Software for Gotham News Layout.
d) Application from Gotham Cricket Club for £450 towards junior coaching
e) Funding for Neighbourhood Plan
8. Memorial Hall Report (A.Clayworth/D.Bexon/G.Hutter)
Playground and Maintenance.
9. Report by Chairman of Planning and Development Committee:
RBC Local Plan Pt. 2
10. Planning Decisions Received:
17/1: (ref: 17/00196/FUL) 329 Leake Rd – 1st floor side extn. single storey rear extn. Loft conversion
11. Planning Applications Received: Nil. GRANTED
12. Environment Committee Report:
Well House deferred
13. Flooding Progress Report
14. Standing Orders Reminder
15. Clerk’s appraisal (date of meeting)
16. Policing Matters (D.Bexon/B.J.Walker)
17. Gotham News & Media
18. Annual Parish Meeting on 25th April, 2017 (Agenda)
19. Chairman’s Report
20. Clerk’s Report/Correspondence: see overleaf:
21. Matters to Report
22. Items for Next Agenda
23. Date of next Meeting – (Annual Meeting 2nd May, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.)
The Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.