Notice of a Meeting of Gotham Parish Council (03/01/17)

GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL

Mrs J A Raven
Clerk to the Council
33 Leake Road
Gotham
Notts
NG11 0HW
Tel: 0115 9830863
Email: gothamclerk@yahoo.co.uk

28 December 2016

Dear Councillor,

YOU ARE duly summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL to be held on

TUESDAY, 3rd January, 2017

commencing at 7.30 p.m. prompt in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall.

Yours sincerely,

J.A.Raven, Clerk to the Council

AGENDA

1/ Apologies
2/ Acceptance of Apologies
3/ County Councillor A.Brown
4/ Borough Councillor S.Matthews
5/ Declaration of Interest
6/ Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on the 6th December, 2016 (attached)
Accuracy/Progress
7/ New Councillor signature of Declaration of Code of Conduct.
8/ Casual Vacancy.
9/ Finance: a/ Monthly Payments and Receipts:
a) Acceptance of the Revenue Budget Paper 2 – £32,661.31.
b) Donation of £50 from East Midlands Airport.
c) Date of Finance Meeting 31st January, 2017.

10/ Report by Chairman of Planning and Development Committee:
11/ Planning Decisions Received: Nil.
12/ Planning Applications Received: Nil.

13/ Environment Committee Report:

14/ Memorial Hall Report (A.Clayworth/D.Bexon/G.Hutter)

15/ Flooding Progress Report
16/ Acceptance of Revised Standing Orders (Date of Extraordinary Meeting)
17/ Computer update for Clerk (Report by M.Wilkins)
18/ Clerk’s appraisal (date of meeting)
19/ Policing Matters (D.Bexon/B.J.Walker)
20/ Gotham News & Media
21/ Western Power Severe Weather Warning Registration
22/ Chairman’s Report
23/ Clerk’s Report/Correspondence: see overleaf:
24/ Matters to Report
25/ Items for Next Agenda
26/ Date of next Meeting – (7th February, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.)

The Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.

Minutes of a Meeting of Gotham Parish Council (01/11/16)

Present: G.Hutter, (Vice-Chairman),  J.P.Anderson,   J.M.F.Royce,  B.J.Walker, P.Bower, D.Bexon, H.Taylor, C.Dabell, M.Wilkins.

Vice Chairman, G.Hutter, Chaired the meeting.

16/226: Apologies: A.Clayworth, County Councillor, A.Brown, Borough Councillor, S.Matthews.

16/227: Acceptance of Apologies:

PROPOSED:  J.P.Anderson    SECONDED:  J.M.F.Royce. Vote: All in favour.

16/228: Declaration of Interest: J.M.F.Royce in item 9: Remembrance Day Wreath.

16/229: Minutes of the previous meeting:

Resolved: That the previously circulated Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 4th October, 2016, be accepted and signed as a true record of the business transacted, with the following amendment:16/213: Finance:

b/ Purchase of Dictaphone for Recording Meetings: delete second sentence.

PROPOSED: J.M.F.Royce SECONDED: J.P.Anderson  Vote: All in favour.

Progress: Nil to report.

16/230: Casual Vacancy:

The Chairman accepted, with regret, the resignations of Councillors G.Holbrook and .M.J.Sheppard. The Clerk had notified the Electoral and Democratic Engagement Manager, J.Saxby. Three notices of Casual Vacancy had been posted on the noticeboard. The first Casual Vacancy, resulting from the resignation of G.Clark, could be filled at this meeting. There were currently two applicants for this vacancy. The Clerk circulated ballot papers for Councillors to make their choice of applicant. The applications had been circulated to all Councillors prior to the meeting.

The result of the ballot was in favour of Mrs. Gillian May. The Clerk will ask the other applicant if she would allow her application to be carried forward to the next meeting for due consideration. The Clerk will inform J.Saxby of the outcome of the ballot and write to Mrs. May enclosing the appropriate information.

16/231:  Finance:

a/ Monthly Payments and Receipts:

Two outstanding Gotham News advertisers. These two advertisements to be dropped if payment not received by the 4th November, 2016.

PROPOSAL: Acceptance of Payment and Receipts.

PROPOSED: J.M.F.Royce  SECONDED: M.Wilkins Vote: All in favour.

b/ Donation of £250 to Gotham RBL to defray the cost of the Remembrance Day wreath.

PROPOSED: B.J.Walker  SECONDED: C.Dabell. Vote All in favour.

c/ Budgets to Date for 2017/18:

Paper 3 Environment Budget for 2017/18:

PROPOSAL: Acceptance of the Environment Budget: £4,050.00

PROPOSED: B.J.Walker  SECONDED: J.P.Anderson  All in favour.

Two new Budgets to be included in the 2017/18 Capital Budget.

The Square Furniture maintenance: £3,000. (as part of the agreement with NCC Small Improvement Grant)

Well House maintenance:                £1,000. (as part of the agreement with the Heritage Lottery Fund).

PROPOSED: J.P.Anderson, SECONDED: J.M.F.Royce. Vote: All in favour.

Date of Finance Meeting:

The Finance Meeting to be held on the 22nd November, 2016 at 7.30 p.m.

16/232: Chairman of Planning and Development Committee: (J.P.Anderson) Nil to report.

16/233: Planning Applications Received: Nil.

16/234: Planning Decisions Received: Nil.

16/235: Report by Vice-Chairman of the Environment Committee:

C.Dabell reported that the last Environment meeting took place on the 18th October,  2016

Replacement Trees in The Square: J.Taylor had removed the dead Rowan Tree stumps and root balls leaving a hole measuring one cubic metre and filled with top soil. C.Dabell had researched replacement trees and suggested Hornbeam, White Beam or Sweet Chestnut. All trees cost between £120-£130 each. Good mulch must be added to the topsoil. Agreed, White Beam would be the favoured trees to replace the Rowan Trees.

Railway Walk removal of Elders: C. Dabell to ask P. Howick for a price to prune the canopy. The elder trees need removing. The Clerk to ask J.Taylor for a price.

Flooding: The flood on the 15th June, 2016 had been calculated as the worst in eighty years. C. Dabell and A.Dabell had inspected the Bus Station dyke which is still blocked. They will attempt to dig it out. The feeder pipe is too small. NCT to be asked to replace with a larger pipe. Some householders had started cleaning out the ditch from Field House Nurseries up to the Bus Garage. The pipe running into the Parish drain is blocked under the garden area. The eight inch diameter pipe needs replacing with a larger one. County Councillor A. Brown to be urged to get NCC help with drainage problems. An article in Gotham News will appeal for a new flood committee in the hope some volunteers come forward. A discussion on sand bag storage took place. The new committee can consider this item and form an action group to progress the infrastructure. The Clerk to write to the Diocese re the sudcroft from Leake Road across the bottom of the garden of the new Rectory.

Cemetery Mowing: An extra mow had been carried out by Horizon. A  strim of 4/5 rows of graves on both sides of the path had been carried out.

Harold Sumner had repaired the bench seat which now stood on a concrete base.

Well House: G.Hutter had researched a range of bench seats. The cost of two St. Anne’s benches with fitting would be £998. The slats were recycled plastic.

PROPOSAL: Purchase two black recycled plastic, St. Anne’s benches, for the Well House at a cost of £998.

PROPOSED: J.P.Anderson, SECONDED: J.M.F.Royce. Vote All in favour.

It was agreed, the gates are unnecessary at the present time.

The art boards in the roof have not been beaded at the top. Cost of beading would be £250. Agreed, this is unwarranted expense at the present time.

C.Dabell to liaise with ex Councillor, G.Holbrook, re the fitting of the timer.

A banner advertising the Scout bonfire has been attached to the Well House railings. Advertising has been discouraged on this Grade 2 listed building but, as the event is within a few days, it was decided to allow the banner to remain. In future, GPC’s permission should be sought.

16/236: Memorial Hall Report: Next meeting to be held on the 8th November, 2016.

16/237: Arrangements for Remembrance Day – 13th November, 2016:

There would be no police presence which made the marching arrangements difficult. J.M.F.Royce volunteered to marshall in liaison with T.Coles of the RBL.

10.00 a.m. Muster in The Square.

High visibility jackets provided by the RBL. J.M.F.Royce to lay the Parish Council wreath.

The Remembrance Service to take place at the Memorial Hall.

16/238: Policing Matters/Vandalism::

No crime figures to date.

The Police Priority Setting Meeting in Memorial Hall on the 19th October, 2016 attended by the Chief Inspector. The meetings no longer identifying pressing problems on which to concentrate. The Spar shop raiders had been arrested. Next meeting to take place in January, 2017.

16/239: Gotham News and Media:

J.P.Anderson has taken on the editorship of Gotham News with production by Steve Douglas. Ex Councillor, M.J.Sheppard to assist with this edition.

16/240: Chairman’s Report:

The Chairman reported, her reason for seeking assistance from the Monitoring Officer was due the conduct of two Councillors’ who had since resigned from the Parish Council. She was unwilling to take on the role of Chairman, due to health reasons.

16/241: Clerk’s Report: Nil to report.

16/242: Matters to Report:

J.P.Anderson had attended a meeting with Gotham Cricket Club to discuss the terms of their annual grant from GPC.

H.Taylor discussed problems with unsavoury behaviour opposite to Elliott’s Transport garage on Hill Road. Suspect drug dealing ongoing. Litter had been cleared by Elliott’s but had quickly collected again. H.Taylor urged to contact the Police.

P.Bower suggested the bollard, adjacent to the Well House, needed moving aside to allow easier access. Clerk to contact NCC Highways.

M.Wilkins suggested an improvement to the GPC website whereby documents were stored in categories. He would suggest this idea to the webmaster.

16/243: Date of Next Meeting: The next Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 6th December, 2016 at 7.30 p.m.

Meeting closed at 10.05 p.m.

Minutes of a Meeting of the Environment Committee (18/10/16)

Members present: Councillors, G.Holbrook,  J.M.F. Royce, M. Wilkins, M.J.Sheppard.

In Attendance: Councillors, B.J.Walker, P.Bower.

1/ Apologies:  D.Bexon, C.Dabell, G.Hutter.

2/ Declaration of Interest: Nil.

3/ Minutes of previous meeting:

RESOLVED:  That the Minutes of the Environment Committee, held on the 20th September, 2016 as previously circulated, be confirmed and signed as a true record of the business transacted:

PROPOSED:  M.J.Sheppard SECONDED:.J .M.F.Royce Vote: All in favour.

4/ Progress From the Minutes:

Item 4: Cuckoo Bush Mound: K.Thorpe had reported that A.Urry had carried out an excellent job in clearing and tidying the Cuckoo Bush Mound.

5/ Well House Refurbishment (Conclusion): deferred until the next meeting.

6/  Choice of Tree Replacements in The Square: deferred until next meeting.

A third quotation for removing the root balls had been received from J. Taylor totalling £425 plus VAT.

PROPOSAL: Acceptance of J.Taylor’s quotation to remove Rowan Trees root balls leaving a space for new trees one cubic metre in size and infilled with topsoil. PROPOSED: M.Wilkins SECONDED: M.J.Sheppard. Vote: All in favour..

7/ Flooding – Report on Flooding Meeting held on the 13th October, 2016:

M.J.Sheppard reported, 38 parishioners had attended, including Councillors and guests. A very informative meeting. The County/Borough Councils are aiming to write informing homeowners detailing their responsibilities re riparian* (Riparian landowner – one through whose land a natural or manmade watercourse runs).

The Village Flood Survey resulted in a slow response over six weeks which was unhelpful in planning the next step. A. Howick and C. Taylor of NCC, had inspected the village drainage systems today and will circulate a report to affected homeowners. The Diocese own the farm land off Leake Road and would be responsible for the open ditch. Chris Wright of 70 Leake Road offered to help on a village flood committee. It was suggested that each affected sector should elect an inspection team to regularly check numbered gulleys on a map, recording their findings to keep an up to date  observation diary. There are currently only two Council gulley guzzlers in the County. M.J.Sheppard to speak to British Gypsum about this and ask if they would clean out the Gotham gulleys with their equipment. Another approach would be to obtain quotations from private drainage clearance contractors and ask the Council to pay for it, if they are unable to carry out the work themselves. M.J.Sheppard offered to produce a map of village gulleys as a first step.

8/ Budget 2017/18:

The Clerk circulated the current budget for 2016/17 showing up to date spending. It was agreed an added item of two strims of the Railway Walk ditch in April and October should be incorporated into the 2017/18 budget. The Railway Walk needs the removal of elders. J.Taylor to be asked to quote. He had already calculated it would take two days’ work.

The Clerk reported Horizon Contractors were not increasing mowing charges for 2017/18.

PROPOSAL: 2017/18 Environment Budget to be similar to 2016/17 i.e. £4,050. PROPOSED: J.M.F.Royce      SECONDED: M.Wilkins. Vote: All in favour.

Recommendation Capital Proposals: a/ Pump Sinking Fund – £1,000.

b/ The Square Furniture Maintenance £2,000.

PROPOSED: J.M.F.Royce SECONDED: M.Wilkins. Vote: All in favour.

9/ Tree Planning along Nottingham Road, between Bidwell Cres. and Gotham Garage:

Clerk to obtain Services Map before proceeding further.

10/ Improvements/Village Noticeboard:

The Clerk had obtained confirmation from Councillor Bexon that she would progress this item with the parent at Gotham School re his interest in refurbishing the noticeboard.

J.M.F.Royce had attempted a repair to the locks on the noticeboard but they do not work under load.

There are too many long term notices left in the noticeboard. The back board is too difficult to insert drawing pins into.

11/ Replacement Seating in The Square using old Well House seats:

J.M.F.Royce to ask A. Howick to cost  removal of the two damaged seats in The Square and the seat outside the New Rectory to be replaced by the seats removed from the Well House.

12/ NCC Community Improvement Scheme. (New scheme suggestions)

G.Holbrook to ask A. Copson to quote for improving the winged fencing at the Brick Yard entrance to the Railway Walk with the installation of a kissing gate in the middle.

13/  Matters to Report:

Remembrance Day: M.J.Sheppard to organise the appropriate road closure during the Remembrance Day march. J.M.F.Royce offered to steward on Remembrance Day. The march will not extend to Bidwell Crescent as there will not be a police presence.

Arrangements for Remembrance Day to be a main agenda item.

Hanging Baskets: The Clerk is currently progressing the NCC  Hanging Basket licence.

Well House Timer: G.Holbrook not yet fixed the new timer.

New Environment Committee Member: G.Holbrook nominated P. Bower to join the Environment Committee.

Seconded: M.Wilkins. P. Bower accepted.

14/  Date and Time of Next Meeting:

The next meeting will be held in the Weldon Room of the Memorial Hall on Tuesday, 15th  November, 2016 at  8.30 p.m.

Meeting closed: 10.10 p.m.

Minutes of a Meeting of Gotham Parish Council (04/10/16)

Present: Councillors, M.J. Sheppard, (Chairman) G.Hutter, (Vice-Chairman),  J.P.Anderson, G.Holbrook,  J.M.F.Royce,  B.J.Walker, P.Bower, A.Clayworth, H.Taylor, C.Dabell, M.Wilkins.

In attendance: County Councillor A. Brown, Borough Councillor S.Matthews.

16/206: Apologies: D.Bexon

16/207: Acceptance of Apologies:

PROPOSED:  J.M.F.Royce.    SECONDED: B.J.Walker. Vote: All in favour.

16/208: County Councillor A. Brown:

County Councillor A. Brown reported the following:

Shale Gas: The County Council meeting, on the 5th October, 2016, will discuss shale gas drilling and is expected to attract 2,000 protestors. The applicant is Island Gas. A.Brown to keep an open mind until all the evidence has been heard.

Barton Lane: – It is doubtful this lane will be re-adopted as it was purposefully planned too narrow to become a through road. Users of the lane could be prosecuted and are not insured. At the Public consultation, it was agreed Barton Lane would become a bridleway.

Stanford Hall Rehabilitation Centre – Sewage works for the new rehabilitation centre at East Leake causing sink holes in adjacent fields.

NCC Community Improvement Scheme available. (Environment Agenda)

Yellow Lines: Yellow lines to be repainted on Nottingham Road from the junction with Kegworth Road up to the allotments.

Flood Meeting: A.Brown to attend the public meeting on the 13th October, 2016.

16/209: Borough Councillor S. Mathews:

Borough Councillor S. Mathews reported the following:

RBC Civic Centre: Recently sold for £7,000,000. Contracts to be exchanged in March, 2017.

RBC have appointed three Business Commissioners.

Waitrose at Sharphill – decision to build on hold.

Brookside School, East Leake, to be extended by a third. Lantern Lane School has opened a two class annexe.

If the Clifton Pastures building goes ahead, East Leake Academy will double in size. Currently, parking issues near to the Academy proving difficult for adjacent dwellings.

The Chairman thanked Councillors Brown and Matthews for their attendance. They left the meeting at 8.07 p.m.

16/210: Declaration of Interest: Nil.

16/211: Minutes of the previous meeting:

Resolved: That the previously circulated Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 6th September, 2016, be accepted and signed as a true record of the business transacted, with the following amendment: 16/187: Progress: Standing Orders: add J.M.F.Royce to the list of Councillors updating Standing Orders.

PROPOSED: J.P.Anderson  SECONDED: G.Hutter. Vote: All in favour.

Progress: 16/204: Matters to Report: J.P.Anderson in contact with a Company who provide software aimed to improve Council financial record keeping.

16/212: Casual Vacancy:

The Chairman accepted, with regret, the resignation of Councillor G. Clark. G.Clark had made very useful contributions to GPC, especially during negotiations on the Gotham Community Hub. He had taken over the traffic calming gun and arranged a rota of users over a lengthy period of time. He has helped with the Gotham News distribution and has kindly offered to continue with Parish work, if required.

The Clerk will write a letter of thanks.

Two letters of application to serve on GPC had been received and will be forwarded to Council prior to the November meeting. The Casual Vacancy notice will expire on the 10th October, 2016 having been advertised for fourteen working days.

It had been reported that the public noticeboard had been tampered with and the Casual Vacancy notice removed over a period of two days’. J.M.F.Royce had notified the Electoral and Democratic Engagement Manager, J.Saxby, who advised replacing the notice. J.M.F.Royce had attempted a repair to the worn out lock on the Parish Council section of the noticeboard.

16/213:  Finance:

a/ Monthly Payments and Receipts:

The Clerk reported a refund of £284 had been received from Romano’s ice cream. A letter of thanks to be sent.

PROPOSAL: Acceptance of Payment and Receipts.

PROPOSED: J.P.Anderson  SECONDED: P.Bower Vote: All in favour.

b/ Purchase of Dictaphone for Recording Meetings:

M.Wilkins had purchased a dictaphone at a cost of £29.68. G.Hutter to investigate other Parish Councils’ policy on the recording of meetings and storage of the information.

c/ Application from Gotham Rangers for a donation towards new goal posts.

The Chairman read out a letter from C.North, Secretary to Gotham Rangers, asking for a donation towards lightweight goal posts which would cost £2,000.

PROPOSAL: A donation of the maximum amount payable to an established group in one financial year, £500, to be made to Gotham Rangers towards the purchase of lightweight goal posts.

PROPOSED: B.J.Walker  SECONDED: J.P.Anderson  All in favour.

d/ Date of Finance Meeting:

The Finance Meeting to be held on the 25th October, 2016 at 7.30 p.m.

16/214: Chairman of Planning and Development Committee: (J.P.Anderson)

J.P.Anderson reported the last planning meeting took place on the 20th September, 2016 when green belt issues were discussed. A planning application for Clifton Pastures expected any day now.

16/215: Planning Applications Received:

16/13: (ref:16/02308/FUL) 8 St.Andrew Close – Single storey side extension.

PROPOSAL: NO OBJECTION.

PROPOSED: J.P.Anderson  SECONDED: M.J. Sheppard. Vote: All in favour.

16/216: Planning Decisions Received:

16/6 (ref: 16/01384/VAR) British Gypsum:   Vary condition 3 of planning permission 15/01353/VAR to permit the             open storage of natural gypsum material in addition to desulpherised gypsum.- GRANTED

16/8:  (ref: 16/)1502/ADV) Sun Inn: Display illuminated/non-illuminated signage on exterior of building.GRANTED

16/9:  (ref: 16/01543/FUL) 1 Gladstone Ave: Single storey side extension –GRANTED

16/10: (ref:16/01533/FUL) Fairholme, The Rushes – Side and rear extension.- GRANTED

16/217: Report by Chairman of the Environment Committee: (G.Holbrook)

G.Holbrook reported that the last Environment meeting took place on the 20th September, 2016

Well House: The list of defects had been forwarded to the builder and architect. Awaiting their response.

Two defects, i.e. the loose railing had been welded. External paving blocks had been filled in. G.Holbrook to fit a new timer.

PROPOSAL: To formerly disband the Well House Management Sub-Committee.

PROPOSED: G.Hutter  SECONDED: M.Wilkins  Vote: All in favour.

Well House benches: G.Hutter had researched suitable replacement benches. Approximate cost – £450 each. J.M.F.Royce to take exact measurements required. Two benches might be sufficient to allow more room for pushchair/wheelchair access.

PROPOSAL: Acceptance of Saunders Bros (Builders) Ltd. Contract

PROPOSED: G.Holbrook  SECONDED: M.J.Sheppard.. Vote: Nine in favour, two abstentions.

A 5% retention fee payable after six months. (i.e. £1,400) should be retained until snags made good. J.P.Anderson reported, M.Goodwill-Hodgson had verbally confirmed Saunders would carry out work to put right the noted defects.

Thanks to G.Hutter for her continued work on the Well House and bench research.

Flooding Public Meeting – 13th October, 2016:

M.J.Sheppard confirmed that the following advisors would attend the meeting:

D.Banks (NCC)

County Councillor A.Brown.

K.Emery (NCC)

Caunton and Southwell Councillor Bruce Laughton. (Flood prevention expert)

Posters circulated to all parishioners and advertised around the village.

Available GPC members to set up the main hall at 6.00 p.m. Meeting commences at 7.00 p.m.

C.Dabell left the meeting at 9.30 p.m.

PROPOSAL: Extension of this meeting to complete the business as per the agenda.

PROPOSED: A.Clayworth  SECONDED: M.J.Sheppard. Vote: All in favour.

Fracking – Government Shale Gas Wealth Consultation. (M.Wilkins).

M.Wilkins explained the survey was mainly concerned with the question of affected neighbourhoods agreeing to financial compensation. M.Wilkins to fill in the consultation paper and submit.

16/218: Memorial Hall Report: Next meeting to be held in November, 2016.

16/219: Parish Council Image: (J.P.Anderson)

J.P.Anderson reported, positive feedback following Heritage Day which should have boosted PC image. An article in Gotham News asking for parishioners’ view of GPC and how they assessed Heritage Day might be beneficial. M.Wilkins urged Councillors to attend other Gotham activities such as the Gotham Fest.

M. Wilkins offered to post GPC minutes and agendas on the Village Facebook page. (Agenda item main meeting).

The process to reduce the number of Councillors on GPC takes twelve months and is at the behest of RBC. Cost is £10,000 for an election. A village the size of Gotham would normally have nine councillors serving. This should be considered.

16/220: Policing Matters/Vandalism::

No crime figures to date.

Police Priority Setting Meeting in Memorial Hall on the 19th October, 2016 in Moonrakers’ Room.

16/221: Gotham News and Media:

Official copy date – 17th October, 2016 for November issue. The Clerk reported two advertisements still unpaid.

Suggestion – ask Earl Howe, J.Everitt (of Heritage Lottery Fund) and D.Logan to write an article on their Heritage Day experience. A centre spread of assorted happy photographs of the Heritage Day.

16/222: Chairman’s Report:

M.J.Sheppard reported the Christmas Committee to hold a meeting on the 24th October, 2016.

Photographs of Heritage Day to be sent to Earl Howe.

Letters of thanks from the Chairman sent to P.Dines, A. and M. Howick for their help during Heritage Day. The reception, catered for by M. Howick, had been a delicious spread.

Remembrance Day Parade to be held on the 13th November, 2016.

16/223: Clerk’s Report:

The Clerk thanked B.J.Walker for agreeing to attend the RBC Town and Parish Forum on the 5th October, 2016.

16/224: Matters to Report:

J.P.Anderson reported the Gotham Community Benefit Society would be formally wound up in November, 2016.

P.Bower suggested the bollard, adjacent to the Well House, needed moving aside to allow easier access.

16/225: Date of Next Meeting: The next Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 1st November, 2016 at 7.30 p.m.

A Clayworth tendered his apologies for the November meeting.

Meeting closed at 10.10 p.m.