GOTHAM PARISH COUNCIL
CLERK TO THE COUNCIL
33, LEAKE RD GOTHAM NOTTS
Tel : 0115 9830863
10th September, 2015
YOU ARE DULY SUMMONED to attend an ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE MEETING to be held in the Weldon Room on TUESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council
2. Acceptance of Apologies
3. Declaration of Interest
4 Minutes of previous Meeting held on the 16th June, 2015
5. Progress Arising from the Minutes
6. Village Pump replacement stanchions
7. Railway Walk Seating (G.Hutter)
8. Meeting with NCC Officer re Christmas Fairy Lighting in Rowan Trees in Square
9. Christmas Tree/Carol Singing arrangements (16th December 2015)
10. Improvements/Weatherproofing Village Noticeboard
11. Broxap Bin fixing at Cheese Hill.
12. Slabs at the side and in front of the Village Sculpture seat.
13. Environment Budget for year 2016/17
14. Village Seat Count (Clerk)
15. Autumn Bulb Planting
16. Matters to Report
17. Any Other Business
18. Date and Time of Next Meeting
Committee Members: C.Dabell, (Chairman) G.Holbrook (Vice-Chairman) M.Sheppard, J.M.F.Royce, G.Hutter, G.Clark, D.Bexon, M.Wilkins.
British Gypsum Representative – A.Gorringe
Distribution: All Councillors.
Members of the Public and Press are cordially invited to attend this meeting.